A girl with a plan...sort of.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

uhhhh....wait a minute!

Oh boy. I laugh at the fact that I used terms, like "hell week" not that long ago. Apparently, it's hell semester? I have breaks for about a day where I can let the contents in my head re-solidify and then I'm back to the grind. But this is what I want to do and I signed up for the four year beating after getting my Bachelor's, so who am I to complain, eh?

One of my classmates posted on Facebook that we have six weeks left, not counting the week we're in right now. I find that very exciting and equally horrifying. I was just happy Thanksgiving was almost here. I hadn't even had a chance to process that the semester was really almost over. At this rate, pharmacy school will be wrapped up before I know it. I still need to visit my community pharmacy four more times and I haven't even started on my hospital visits. I'm still patiently waiting for my preceptor to make some room in his schedule.

It seems that I'm working on all the holidays so far. I work a very early shift on Halloween, which is fine really. We don't really do anything for that holiday. I'm working Thanksgiving. Again. It's fine. We don't have family here, other than my school family, so I bought a little turkey breast from CostCo for me and B. We'll see what happens for Christmas. We don't have plans to head home for the holidays. A white Christmas anyone? We can only hope. For some reason, it wants to stay warm in Denver this year. I demand some snow!

Ok. Now to start on my to-do list with 100 projects on it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment